New passport restrictions for air travel to and from the United States and Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean have taken effect. Travelers are required to have a passport or other secure, accepted document to enter or re-enter the United States with all air travel. Most travelers can find information here
. Travelers from Canada should click here.
Passport is recommended but not necessary to enter or depart the USVI
Alcoholic beverage service is restricted to those 18 years or older with valid identification.
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 18 years or older to reserve a room.
Check Cashing Policy
Personal checks are not accepted for payment or for cashing; however, traveler's cheques can be cashed at the Front Desk.
Early Departure Policy
An early departure fee of one night's room and tax applies to guests checking out prior to their departure date. Guests will be asked to confirm their departure date upon check-in.
Gift Certificate Acceptance Policy
Gift certificates are accepted.
In the event of a hurricane on the Virgin Islands, The Westin St. John Resort Villas will replace a guest's vacation for the entire duration of the reservation. This guarantee applies to room and applicable taxes. This policy is applicable to transient reservations and groups as stipulated in their contracts.
A hurricane is defined/validated by the National Hurricane Center, typically a tropical cyclone in which the maximum sustained surface wind is 74 mph (64 knots) or greater.
The stipulations that apply are as follows:
- Replacement vacation must be taken at The Westin St. John Resort Villas within one calendar year. Reservations for comparable accommodations will be made on a space available basis.
- Blackout dates do apply (as determined in our sole discretion).
- Any commission owed to travel agents will be paid on the stay interrupted by the hurricane.
- Other expenses including, but not limited to, airfares, food and beverage, or chartered services are not included or covered by this guarantee.
- The guarantee offered byMarriott International Inc. is subject to change at the discretion of the operator at any time without notice.
- Guests holding confirmed and fully deposited reservations (and within the non-refundable deposit window) who are unable to travel to the resort due to a hurricane closing the airport or The Westin St. John Resort Villas will be given the option of a full refund or a one room category upgrade, based on space availability, on their next visit to The Westin St. John Resort Villas within one calendar year.
Package Handling Policy
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact us
directly for the exact fee & appropriate mailing instructions.
As of November 2016, The Westin St. John Resort Villas no longer allows dogs on property. Exceptions are made for service animals that fall within the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Purchase Order Acceptance Policy
Purchase orders are not accepted as a form of payment. A valid major credit card is needed to check-in.
Guest will be charged $40 USD daily for a resort charge. This includes toll-free and local phone calls, high-speed wireless Internet access, on-property transportation, self-parking, a variety of fitness activities such as yoga classes, beach/pool umbrellas, pool floats, a variety of water toys including non-motorized watersports equipment (snorkel gear excluded), and tennis court access.
Effective January 1, 2016, The Westin St. John Resort Villas prohibits smoking (including electronic cigarettes) inside the villas, the villa balconies and around all pool areas and public spaces, including the resort’s private beach. If signs of smoking are detected, a $200US fee will be applied to your folio. Additionally, in compliance with the U.S. Virgin Islands Smoke-free Act, smoking is prohibited in enclosed areas of public places, including restaurants and bars, enclosed areas of places of employment, in or within 20 feet of any outdoor service or waiting line, and within 20 feet of any public transportation station or platform open to the public. Smoking is only permitted in designated smoking areas, which are available throughout the resort.
Westin didn’t discover fresh air, but we’re proud to offer it at this hotel. Learn more about Breathe Westin™
A fee of $120 USD for adults and $90 USD for children 4-17 years old includes round-trip transfers to airport, tips and luggage handling as well as unlimited shopping trips to St. Thomas Crown Bay Marina. There is no charge for children 3 and under.
Voucher Acceptance Policy
Vouchers are accepted.
The Westin St. John Resort Villas does not offer a waitlist. Please check back to find availability.