Meet Our Tennis Pro
Stedman "Balyce" Anthony
He resides in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands and is the Director and Tennis Professional and at the Westin St. John Resort.
- Certified Teaching Professional for the Professional Tennis Registry (PTR)
- National trainer for the United States Tennis Association (USTA) Recreation Coaches Workshop (RCW)
- International/United States Tennis Association Special Olympics trainer
- United States Tennis Association - Welcome Back to Tennis trainer
- President of the West Side Tennis Club, Inc. - a non-profit organization
- Directly responsible for providing territorial training for Virgin Islands
- Physical Education Teachers to instruct Quick Start Tennis in Schools
- Board member of the Virgin Island Tennis Association (VITA) and committee member of Tennis In The Parks (TIPS)
- As a former national soccer player for his native country of Antigua, he coached elementary, high school and in the premier league division. He is still active in providing private soccer shills coaching for youths.
In addition to tennis, his passion is reading and providing technical instruction to youths and adults alike.
His motto: "The sky is the limit"
December - April: Everyday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. (later if lessons permits)
May - June: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. (later if lessons permits)
July: Vacation. Tuesdays and Thursdays with 24 hrs reservation prior to lesson.
August - November: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 8:00 am -12:00 pm.
On off days a 24 hours reservation is required prior to lesson. Lessons must be schedule within 8:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Balyce, Cell # 340 626 1054